Workspace Available in the Dogpatch District (19th/Minnesota)
We are renting out two workspaces each including a desk with optional access to a machine shop in a shared space in San Francisco’s Dogpatch district. The details are below. Please call or email with any questions.
chuck [at] remdesign [dot] com
- Location on the 2nd/top floor of 695 Minnesota St, at the corner of 19th street, kitty-corner to Esprit park.
- L-shaped desk in an area of 25+ square feet.
- Workspaces are shared with four other small companies/sole proprieters:
- Adjacent to our workspace is D-Rev, a non-profit dedicated to closing the quality healthcare gap for under served populations by designing and delivering medical technologies. Our spaces are almost entirely separate, although multi-person bathrooms and the kitchen are shared.
- Recently remodeled with wooden floors, good natural light, LED lighting, and a “designer” aesthetic.
- Rent is $280/month, security deposit of $280. 1 year lease. Our current lease ends in September 2017, but we have an option to extend for 2 additional years.
- Rent includes weekly cleaning service, utilities, internet (wired and wireless), limited storage, 24-hour access to the building via key fob/card.
- At an additional cost of $100, light to moderate use of metal machine shop (Lathe, 2-axis CNC mill, disk sander, bandsaw, etc) located on the ground floor is offered. We also have a lasercutter ($36/hr) and 3D printer ($20/hr).
- Available now.
About the Dogpatch:
- Lots of places to eat nearby.
- Amongst the best weather in the city.
- We’re located very close to the 22 bus and 3rd St. rail stops. The nearby areas have a mix of 2 hr, 4 hr, and unrestricted parking.