Workspace Available in the San Francisco Dogpatch District
We are looking for new tenants to join our sunny shared workspace. These spaces are ideal for freelancers, independent consultants, early stage startups, and anyone else needing a place to work. Machine shop access is available at an additional charge. We are looking for happy people who will help to foster our culture of inclusivity and respect.
- Location: 695 Minnesota St at 19th in the Dogpatch District
- Offices are on 2nd (top) floor (no elevator)
- Includes access to small kitchen, two multi-occupant bathrooms, and two conference rooms
- Offices are located in corner of building with excellent natural lighting
- Features wooden floors and zone-dimmable LED lighting
- All spaces feature custom desks and curtained partitions. Task chairs available on request.
- Regular spaces (3 available): Includes U-shaped desk, chair, shelf, 75-100 square feet
- Mini spaces (2 available): Includes L-shaped desk, chair, shelf, ~25 square feet
- Corner office: Includes L-shaped desk, workbench, wall cabinets, shelving, 135 square feet
- Utilities: power, wired and wireless internet (shared 50/5mbps), compressed air connection
- Price: from $225 to $825 per month depending on size and lease term
- Terms: 3, 6, 12, and 24 month leases available
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Mailing address
- Name on building directory (for leases 6 mos and longer)
- 24 hour building access with security access card/fob and audit trail
- Air conditioning and heater
- Weekly cleaning service
- Indoor bike rack (first-come, first served)
- Shop includes CNC Bridgeport mill, 13” manual lathe, 90W laser cutter, vertical band saw, horizontal band saw, sand blaster, and more.
- Access (light to moderate usage) available for $125/month
- Among the sunniest of neighborhoods in San Francisco
- Mix of unrestricted, 2-hour, and 4-hour parking
- Served by the 22, 48, and T Muni lines
- 4 blocks from the 22nd St Caltrain Station
- 1 block from I-280 on/off ramps, 1 mile from US-101 off ramp
- Kitty corner to Esprit Park which has picnic tables, a workout area, and a walking track
- Restaurants within a few blocks: Moshi Moshi (sushi), the Sandwich Shop, Glena’s (Tacos), Hard Knox (Southern), The Plant Café (healthy eats), Serpentine (New American), Piccino (Italian), Gilberth’s (Latin Fusion), Chez Mamman (French), Stem (New American), Plow (New American), Umi (Sushi), Long Bridge Pizza, Marcella’s (Italian), and many more!
- Sorry, no pets allowed